Love creating work that makes an impact? Thrive on new challenges and learning new things? Enjoy managing multiple projects at once and collaborating in a team environment?
Marketing for Change is seeking a front-end web developer to join our growing team. We are a 25-person national behavior change marketing and advertising firm based in Orlando, FL, with offices in Alexandria, VA, Philadelphia, PA, and Tallahassee, FL.
We are seeking a front-end developer with an eye for details, design and usability. We are a small team so everyone wears a lot of hats — while the main focus will be front-end development on any given day you could also be designing, strategizing a new project, or collaborating with a client.
This position is available to work in Alexandria, VA; Tallahassee, FL; Orlando, FL; or Philadelphia, PA. Monday - Friday 9ish to 6ish.
Our web team works in an open source environment on the LAMP stack. We are always inventing new features and building complex products — you must be willing to learn new technologies as needed (and know when to push back).
Skills we are looking for:
- Loves Front-end Web Development
- Mastery of HTML & SASS/SCSS
- Working with Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Great eye for layout
- Believes design and code should be a happy marriage
- An appreciation for user experience and interaction design, the devil is in the details
- Experienced with Content Management Systems (Wordpress / php)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Comfortable talking to clients
- Working across disciplines/teams
Nice to Have
Please note any familiarity with:
- PHP / MySQL / Backend development
- Analytics and Tag Manager
- Git workflow (version control)
- One more job requirement from which no one is exempt: Each employee must be nice. Weird, we know. We’re like that.
To apply, please send cover letter, years of relevant work experience, portfolio (links to samples of your work) and resume and to Christos.Mantzanas@forchange.agency Marketing for Change is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This posting closes on November 30, 2018.