Finance & Operations Coordinator
Our progressive boutique marketing firm is seeking a part-time finance and operations professional. We are a national behavior change marketing and communication agency committed to making good ideas, actions and organizations more fun, easy and popular. This position, based in Tallahassee, Florida, will support the finance team’s Senior Operations Specialist and Controller to ensure overall financial compliance and coordinated operations support.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Coding data for input to financial systems according to company procedures
- Supporting daily office operations including vendor contracts, inventory tracking and supply orders
- Assisting with account statements, accounts payable and monthly reconciliation
- Assisting with human resource responsibilities such as onboarding, and policy and procedure compliance
- Training or experience in accounting or finance a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and maintain a sense of urgency for time-sensitive projects
- A positive and proactive attitude and a willingness to jump in and help
This part-time hourly position offers $15/hour for 20 hours per week. Benefits include a 401k retirement plan, paid sick leave and (most importantly) a fun and friendly work culture built around doing inspiring work to make the world a little bit better place.
Marketing for Change is an equal opportunity employer. We believe staff diversity enhances our work. We consider applicants regardless of race, religion, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
This posting closes on September 6, 2019.
Apply for this position