Marketing for Change is currently seeking an experienced UX/UI and Product Designer to join our in-house development and creative team. Our ideal candidate is well-versed in user experience and human-centered design best practices and can translate strategy and organizational goals into elegant visual solutions while focusing on usability within common constraints. ** The role is flexible with the ability to partially work remote. **
We are a national behavior change marketing and communication agency committed to making good ideas, actions and organizations more fun, easy and popular. We are 30+ professionals — writers, artists, researchers, developers, designers and others — working across eight states, all eager to help our government, nonprofit and commercial clients do good better.
Things We Are Looking for:
- Strong UI and UX skills
- Designing for responsive websites
- User flows and wireframing
- Prototyping designs and interactions
- Utilizing design team feedback and constructive criticism to improve design and skillset
- Collaborate with lead designer, developers and product owners
- Utilize user testing feedback to make improved design decisions
- Creating design systems
- Basic knowledge of html and css
- At least 2 years’ experience in associated field of UX/UI
- Experience designing interfaces from conception to implementation and improvements
- Familiarity with current trends, best practices and techniques in UX
- Passionate and opinionated about visual design with a strong background in layout
- Understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, and technology trends
- Professional portfolio of past design projects
Some of the perks:
- Nice co-workers (really, we only hire nice people)
- Work that makes the world a better place
- Environment that encourages professional growth
- M4C offers a comprehensive benefits package including vacation, sick and holiday leave. We offer a range of health plans including PPO and HSA healthcare, as well as dental, disability and life insurance.
Salary commensurate with experience, with an expected range of $55,000 – 85,000. Benefits include generous paid time off and 401(k) with matching contributions. Lastly, and (most importantly) a fun and friendly work culture built around doing inspiring work because we all believe real change requires behavior change.
Marketing for Change has physical offices in the Washington, DC metro area and Orlando, FL in addition to remote employees across the United States. Because it is important for this position to be in close proximity to other creative staff, this position is open to the Washington, DC metro area (in office); Denver and Colorado Springs, Colorado (remote offices); Tallahassee (remote office) or Orlando, Florida (in office).
Please send a snappy cover letter, your resume, and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
To learn more about us, check out MarketingforChange.com.
Marketing for Change is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a COVID-safe environment. Vaccination required.