We are seeking a strong manager with an aptitude in engineering, user design and marketing, as well as a creative streak, to manage the development of digital products designed to influence behavior and advance a social cause. As a research and creative agency propelled by behavioral science, we develop applications and online platforms for nonprofits, foundations and the government that make doing good more fun, easy and popular. This position will be at the focal point of our development process, leading and coordinating coders, writers, artists, strategists, content experts and others to efficiently produce, launch and optimize reliable online products that attract, delight and influence users. The successful candidate will have excellent people and communications skills, as well as experience managing or coordinating digital workflows.
Founded in 2005, Marketing for Change helps foundations, nonprofits, governments and companies “do good better” by harnessing the power of behavioral determinants such as norms, emotion and identity. Our 30-plus staff includes copywriters, filmmakers, designers, artists, researchers, developers and digital strategists. Our work hubs are located in Denver, Orlando and just outside Washington, DC, and we prefer to hire in those locations. There’s also a requirement from which no one is exempt — you must be nice.
Things we are looking for:
- Stellar written and oral communication
- Curiosity, empathy and a passion for both behavioral science and product development. (We’ll teach you the former, but expect you to arrive with experience in the latter).
- A proven track record managing or coordinating work in the digital space
- Familiarity or experience with coding, user interface design, user experience testing and quality assurance.
- Ability to collaborate cheerfully and effectively across functional teams
- At least 3 years of experience coordinating or managing work in the digital space
- Expertise in user design and the agile development process.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field or the equivalent experience.
Some of the perks:
- Nice co-workers (really, we only hire nice people).
- We are a deliberately developmental workplace, which means we will help you develop and pursue professional goals that match your life goals and purpose.
- Environment that encourages professional growth.
- M4C offers a comprehensive benefits package including vacation, sick and holiday leave, and 401(k) matching contributions. We offer a range of health plans including PPO and HSA healthcare, as well as dental, disability and life insurance.
- Lastly, and (most importantly) a fun and friendly work culture built around doing inspiring work because we all believe real change requires behavior change.
Salary will be commensurate with experience, with an expected range between $45,000 and $65,000. Please send a cover letter, your resume, and a link to any relevant publications or examples of your work to email@example.com.
To learn more about us, check out MarketingforChange.com.
Marketing for Change is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a COVID-safe environment. Vaccination against COVID-19 is required. We believe staff diversity enhances our work. We consider applicants regardless of race, religion, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status, or disability. COVID-19 vaccination is required.